Boston Arborist for hire

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arborialis

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Climber/Foreman looking for work in the Boston area. Able to start immediately.

Climbing for 7 years.
Foreman for 6 years.
ISA Certified Arborist since '03.
Climb anything.
Fine Pruning or large removals, I don't care.
Bucket Truck, grapple, and crane.
Great Customer Service. Clean appearance.
CDL (clean record), EHAP, Aerial Rescue, OSHA 10 certs.
Sales, inventory, marketing, and property management plans.
Experience in Colorado, Connecticut, Costa Rica, and Massachusetts.

I am somewhat of a progressive arborist, but not afraid to go old-school once in a while. If you or someone you know needs someone like me, please let me know. Thanks.

i ran a service in marshfield for a long time before heading south. i miss the work up there.
a couple you could try are malby in stoughton/avon, crown in pembroke, both are great companies with great ethics. they will pay you for all that experience as well. there are alot of whores there also, be careful who you choose. both those companies run cranes, buckets, climbing etc. they offer a great benifit package as well. glynn tree service out of norwell is a great one too. good luck, you are in a great year round market. to give you a pay scale idea, 3 years ago i was paying one of my climbers 250/day and the other 200/day without any certs or cdl. if you are everything you appear to be, you won't be looking for work long. chris goodwin runs a good service as well, i will get his name and number if you are interested. the isa runs a great chapter up there, you would benefit by attending a dinner. they used to have it in plymouth.

Looking for Certified Arborist with ...

good work ethic
honest
soberity
drivers license
daily need to work
leadership skills
aspirations to grow with the company
great climbing skills.
will get, $, beenies, input in running the show
If you want to move to central NH this could be REAL GOOD for both of us!
[email protected]

I work for a big company and we are always looking for good people.
Let me know if you are interested

Back