• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Boxer 526DX Mini skid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZinTrees

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
older boxer mini skid for sale, 26hp Perkins 3 cyl diesel, needs some work but it can start making money today, standard Dingo plate
machine has:
new tracks
new idler roller bearings
new track rollers
new alternator
new fuel caps
new starter
new curl cylinder
fresh oil change

machine needs nothing to go to work right now, but will eventually need:
Radiator ($100)
engine rebuild ($500)
lift cylinders repacked or replaced ($200?)
a few hydraulic leaks fixed here and there, nothing major but after a few months the engine starts to get a film of hydraulic fluid on it

has high flow and low flow connections, the high flow side will dump pressure when you let go of the lever so a mower/mulcher can spin down, the low flow side will hold pressure for a grapple to stay closed/open

only selling because I bought a bigger machine
PM for my number and address, first come first serve, $12000 OBO (also interested in partial trades for Kubota mini ex attachments for a KX040-4, mainly after a few buckets, VMC brush mower, root ripper or a rake, but I'm interested in what ever you have
come check this thing out, its in my way and I need it gone!

EDIT, PRICE DROPPED TO $10K, or trade for Mecanil grapple saw (SG160/220, remote is preferred but wired is OK)
boxer1.jpgboxer 2.jpgboxer 3.jpgboxer 4.jpgboxer bucket 1.jpgboxer bucket 2.jpg

What model.
What yr.
What's it need.
How many hrs.
Thanks, Brett
hour meter reads 3500 but its incorrect as it reads any time the battery is hooked up
its a 526DX, made by morbark
nowhere on the machine does it say a build date but id guess its a 2008 or so
needs nothing to go to work right now, although eventually could use an engine rebuild and new hydraulic pump, re pack the lift cylinders and new radiator (or straighten out the fins) and itll be a brand new machine basically, if I had the parts right here I could have it all done in under a day for maybe $1000
engine is a 403C11 Perkins/Cat C1.1, $500 for a full rebuild kit including pistons and sleeves, injectors are $150 for the full set

radiator was pressure washed by the last owner and bent the fins, so that needs fixed before its ran real hard in the summer, but as it sits it can go to straight from my house to a jobsite

anybody? the machines good to go to work, just needs a little TLC before it can be ran super hard for extended periods of time, I ran it every day for the last year + a little

More likely to be sold on Facebook or craigslist or AuctionTime… if u don’t already have it on those. Nice machine.
got it up on marketplace, 100% of the people that scheduled a time to look at it ended up being no shows, no interest in putting it up for an auction, wouldnt know where to start for 1, and 2, I don't need an auctioneer getting a percentage or anything, I need every penny I can get out of it or I won't get rid of it

got it up on marketplace, 100% of the people that scheduled a time to look at it ended up being no shows, no interest in putting it up for an auction, wouldnt know where to start for 1, and 2, I don't need an auctioneer getting a percentage or anything, I need every penny I can get out of it or I won't get rid of it
I don’t understand why some people don’t show up for marketplace sales, really gets on my nerves. Good luck with the sale.

I don’t understand why some people don’t show up for marketplace sales, really gets on my nerves. Good luck with the sale.
I had a guy get my address and say "I'll be there tomorrow"

Ok, cool, what time?

"Crickets"

Don't show up because I can't guarantee I'll be home since I don't know what time you want to show up...

People really have zero clue how sales go apparently, which as a salesman it annoys me to no end lol

Thanks, hope it sells soon

They should not have had your address already…. Maybe I’m missing something.
I had a guy get my address and make plans to show up but never told me when he'd show up once

Also company address, if your phone number or logo is in any pictures they can look those up on Google pretty easy

I got a call from a dude after I posted something on my personal fb with my phone number, so it's someone I know, ring ring, "hello?" "Hey yes is your bucket truck running?"

Fml

Yeah, I would not give out my address to just anyone. You can be setting your self up for them to scout your place out, then steal it. Especially high dollar stuff!

On FB marketplace, they said they were interested in seeing it so I gave them my address. They showed up a few days later unannounced, lucky I was home

Yeah, I would not give out my address to just anyone. You can be setting your self up for them to scout your place out, then steal it. Especially high dollar stuff!
Yeah I think I'll do meet ups off-site in the future

I sold a chipper a few years ago to these two guys that drove 3 hours without asking if I would be there. I didnt even know they were coming
I had a young guy do that years ago when I was selling a backpack blower. He told me he was about 2 hours away and asked if I was firm on the price. I said yes and he never answered again. Had an older fellow stop by and bought it about an hour later. About an hour after that the young guy hit me up that he was at the address I gave him, was a local 7-11 about 2 miles from my house. Umm, Sorry buddy, you never told me you were coming and it sold an hour ago. Glad he didn’t have my address.

Latest posts

Back