• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Boxer 526DX Mini skid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
normally I try to meet at a bank or gas station, somewhere with camera's and people

but, a little prohibitive to load a machine, chain it down, drag a trailer down the road, unload, let some random dude look at it, and if he don't buy it, load it back up and bring it back home
Yup.
Show me the money at the meeting spot then you get to come look. Bring more than one person and I walk away. Train Station will be my new go to. In one door and out the other.

never a bad idea to video the interactions, screenshot conversations, etc

dude's first message was "whats your bottom dollar?" and I told him I need atleast 9K out of it before I will consider selling, few days later he offers 7K lol

also the listing says I won't trade for ATV's, trucks, boats, etc, yet half the messages are asking if I will trade for a truck, SUV, side by side, etc

1712677302538.png
1712677309816.png
1712677315127.png

Latest posts

Back