brainerd MN saw gtg. April 11. 1430 8th st. staples MN. 8AM

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
I just had one of those given to me. Really rusty so need to get it cleaned up and then learn how to use it.
Yeah mine was a a bit abused too for 25 bucks but now il make it the way i want i am going to install a smaller stove burner in the hot box for the steam pot and help regulate heat and aslo use lots of apple wood. After a year or so it should be nice and seasoned up

andydodgegeek

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
I'm not sure what all saws to bring. I kind of figure I'd just bring ported saws but I might bring a stock saw or 2 as well. I won't have time to run or sharpen any of them prior to the big day so don't harrass me if they're a little dull. I'm VERY busy working on my Power wagon project right now, i spent about 21 hours in the garage over Saturday and Sunday working on it.

mortalitool

mortalitool

ArboristSite Guru
550dd27eaf8f9b384b1c533a9569a6b2.jpg

bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
Well guys i made it to sams club and got 19.6 pounds of pork shoulder butt roast to smoke up this Friday. Try out the new used smoker upgraded by me. Installed a stove burner in the hot box to help regulate heat. Installed a cut down iron grate above burner for a steam pot. And temp Guages at each end of the smoker. Hope it turn out good and i plan on bringing a crok pot full20150331_191814.jpg 20150331_191912.jpg 20150331_194949.jpg
Before1427655186269.jpg

bikemike

bikemike

loud pipes save lives
I'm not sure what all saws to bring. I kind of figure I'd just bring ported saws but I might bring a stock saw or 2 as well. I won't have time to run or sharpen any of them prior to the big day so don't harrass me if they're a little dull. I'm VERY busy working on my Power wagon project right now, i spent about 21 hours in the garage over Saturday and Sunday working on it.
Ur lucky. I wish i could get that kind of time fartin around. Think i need lots of white castle to get that kind of freedom