• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand new flippy cap Husky 550XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fuel cap flippy will work with other saws like the 346xp, the oil cap flippy is a about .020" larger in diameter and does not fit (without mods).

Just my .02 $

I priced those at a local dealer and they are like 3-4 bucks. Pretty good deal, especially if you need a new cap, they work well!

Tough or dumb, not sure which one the wizard fits into. I indicated flippy cap in the title for two reasons, one it indicates that it is at least a 2014 model year, and two, a good deal of my customers seem to prefer the flippy caps, considering I did not have a picture I figured it would be best to indicate that up front.

Here's a pic for those who don't know what a 550 looks like. Yet still make offers.

search

Flippy caps available on request. Or just poke the bag with a pocket knife when finished.

I saved a buncha money by siphoninng my neighbor's gas.

I for one enjoy a soothing vaginal flush when buying saws.

Pics???

Here's a pic for those who don't know what a 550 looks like. Yet still make offers.

That looks spiffy. We know what a 550 looks like. Call me crazy (or dumb..............as you did), but smart people (like me) usually want to see the actual item that they'd be paying for before dropping a buncha Franklins on it...

OK you've gotten my interest in your chainsaw product. Kindly sending it to my agent while you receive and process my international banking certified genuine cheque for $10,000 American dollars. You can keep $1000 and send me the rest back. My uncle (the king of Nigeria) doesn't allow me to send currency directly for goods and services...

Thank you,

In honesty and international friendship God bless.

Sold, thanks for all your interest.

Oh dang..............nevermind.

The op said new never fueled 550xp. Pics are nice and critical if its a used saw, but in this case not so much. For those of you back from sh or the like you should know,mesapura (Caleb) has sold more new or like new 550xp than a lot of husky dealers here on as. I'm not sure where he gets them from, but who cares. The one I bought from him came as advertised and he was a pleasure to deal with. So be respectful to the guy, before he decides to sell his new saws at a discounted price somewhere else.

The op said new never fueled 550xp. Pics are nice and critical if its a used saw, but in this case not so much. For those of you back from sh or the like you should know,mesapura (Caleb) has sold more new or like new 550xp than a lot of husky dealers here on as. I'm not sure where he gets them from, but who cares. The one I bought from him came as advertised and he was a pleasure to deal with. So be respectful to the guy, before he decides to sell his new saws at a discounted price somewhere else.

+1 I also purchased a new flippy cap 550xp from Caleb. I don't get why some guys insist on harassing people here lately. Especially a guy that has been selling on the trading post for quite some time now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have seen some never fueled saws missing parts, broken parts. So in my opinion the pics comment is out of line.. I want to see what the he ll I'm buying. :picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture::picture:

Latest posts

Back