• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Brand New OEM Stihl 66mm (090) Piston & Cylinder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brand new in the box which has not even been opened. Stihl part number is 1106 020 1211 and it includes the cylinder, piston, rings, wrist pin, and circlips.

$300 shipped to the lower 48. I will gladly ship to HI, AK, or anywhere internationally, but the price will go up slightly in order to compensate for the increased shipping cost. Please feel free to inquire.

Truth be told, I'm trying to sell off the stuff I have laying around in order to drum up some funds for something else. But, the disease never sleeps, so let me know what you have in mind for trade. For fair warning, I'm a Stihl guy... :).

I've got one of my own, and another one on the bench to port right now Neil. Watch for the thread.

Latest posts

Back