• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brand New T540XP's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Epiq45

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hey guys! First time poster here...I got a couple T540XP's from a buddy who doesnt do tree work and more just to help him out...anyone interested? I have 2 brand new with 14" teclite bars, theyre out of the box and put together but have never even had gas in them. Looking for $500 each before i just put them in ebay lol. I dont run huskies or id keep em!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 32
I think you would have better luck in the appropriate forum and if you had more of a post count so people know you're for real.

Which forum? I do lawncare, not tree work, I only cut for personal use, soni have no idea where i should be...nor do i want to post a bunch of stuff on an arborist site (im not an arborist, not even close) im just trying to sell a couple saws i bought to help a buddy out

Hey guys! First time poster here...I got a couple T540XP's from a buddy who doesnt do tree work and more just to help him out...anyone interested? I have 2 brand new with 14" teclite bars, theyre out of the box and put together but have never even had gas in them. Looking for $500 each before i just put them in ebay lol. I dont run huskies or id keep em!

These are going on eBay with BuyItNow for $550 from dealers, and winning bids are somewhat less. Point being, at least on eBay there is buyer protection which helps the sale. With only 3 posts and no rep, you'll have a hard time trying to sell these mail order, and you'd have a better chance on eBay. Of course, if you sell on eBay you can kiss about 12% goodbye in eBay and paypal fees.

GLWS

Id be using paypal to take a payment anyways, so there is your protection, and the saws are brand new, never had gas in them...if i cant get 500 ill keep them lol, upbuere they retail around 700 in stores

Back