Brushking

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WesternSaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
HI GUY'S
I have posted this question on some different places on Arboristsite to try and find an answer.I have just acquired a Pioneer 1200 that has what looks to be a heavy duty brush remover attachment on it.The attachment looks to be about the same age as the chainsaw,and there is a Pioneer decal on the shaft of the attachment.On the attachment there is a blue plate with the name Brushking made in N.H. there is also a serial number I believe.Also the name Brushking is cast into the head of the attachment where it connects to the saw.This is no Mickey Mouse tool it really looks heavy duty,has aluminum bike type handles with wooden grips, and a hand control hooked to the throttle of the chainsaw.Searched the net and only found something about a patent in 1970.Any help would be great!
Thank's Lawrence

I dont no if this is a joke or spam, but if for real.

Pictures and clear detailed pictures is going to be the best and probably the only way your going to get clear accurate help.

Where did you buy or find the machine???

Mike

Hi Canyonbc
This machine is no joke,I have found out today that the Rowco Manufacturing company existed on Emerald street in Keen New Hampshire around the 1970's.I am presently waiting for other sources to contact me.I will post pics hopefully tomorrow
Lawrence

Mike, I believe that such a machine exists. There's old Stihls with a hedge clipper attachment and you can put a winch on just about any saw, so I doubt that anything is impossible. The bigger problem is that the original poster never really did ask a question. What exactly do you want to know? You have a nice piece, do it need fixed or are you just wanting to brag about it?

SerialKiller

Hey Serial Killer
It looks to me that you have just been caught.Sorry it was not up to your standards. At the end of my original post I said"Any Help would be great"I put out what I did know about the machine and hoped others could add any additional information.Bragging hardly my style.Don't be so quick to judge.
Lawrence

Latest posts

Back