BSN (brand spanky new)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A100HVA

A100HVA

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
let's start a thread of member's rides that are new
here's mine:
newrig002.jpg

2007 gmc yukon 6.2 AWD

PA Plumber

PA Plumber

Addicted to ArboristSite
That ride looks okay, but it's not broken in. No dent in the bumper, no briar scratches, way to clean, and have you pulled a farm disk to work a 1 1/2 acre food plot with it yet?

I could post mine, but I don't want all the deerhunter/firewood cutter/truck farmer types to get all jealous.

And yes, there is a pretty good size ding in the right rear fender/light post, where a small tree jumped out in my path. The smaller trees are a lot quicker than the big ones!:monkey:

Peacock

Peacock

Addicted to ArboristSite
So it's a Denali.....the L92 is a bad mofo engine. How do you like the 6L80 transmission?

I love the interior, we've got the same basic design in our '07 Avalanche.

Believe it or not, but this is the best pic I have of ours on the computer:
attachment.php

MikeInParadise

MikeInParadise

ArboristSite Guru
Wife's 2008 Toyota Matrix on very rare visit out at the cabin at the woodlot yesterday. (Rare cause I am not allowed to get her car dirty!)

attachment.php

The leaves yesterday.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Jumper

Jumper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Oil Patch, Edmonton, Alberta for now.....
2007 Dodge 2500 Hemi 4x4, my work truck. It really needs a wash; roads are a little mucky round here.

Nice truck, but feeding 345 thirsty ponies would put a real dent in my pocket if it was mine......14.7 mpg coming up here today from Fort McMurray at a steady 100 km/hr.

Latest posts