Bucket truck vs manlift

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LXT,You should get on MLEs email list Sarah Fronczak is the person you want to get in touch with. They are made here in the Milwaukee area and they just had an auction for some of their used demo units that went for about half of what they cost new with very low hours. :cheers:

Yeah, I did get on the list & have spoke with her by phone/email, they were auctioning off the Demo`s....which were still going for close to $100,000.00 I think one went for $95,000 & the other Im not sure.

But, I really like their lifts.....& if money wasnt a problem Id get the MLE lift!!
:cheers:

LXT..............

since were on this topic, Fireman has given us the low down on the Nifty, My Genie is still doing good.......Im hoping John464 will chime in on how the teupen lift is holding up???

this is whats nice, 3 different Manufacturers whom have product being used in the tree care field........we can atleast give reviews on our experiences for others wanting similar!!

LXT................

So far my 23GT has been operating flawlessly. It was put into service brand new on May 18, 2009 and currently have 932 hours on it.

Here are some pictures of a residential job we did the other day. It was one of the tightest spots I ever got the 23GT through. When we arrived at the jobsite, the owner and his neighbor said no way that thing will be able to get to the backyard. The gate measured 40 inches in width, but it was right next to the garage. The width of the driveway was only 19.5 ft. and the lift is 20.5 ft. I had to do a lot of jockeying around, but was finally able to get to a position where I had a straight shot through the gate.

The pictures are of me taking the machine back out.

Back