Build your splitter !?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffHK454

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I bought a used large space scrubber with the hopes of building a wood processor but now realize that I don't need something of this size for 20-30 cord a year.

Under the skin of this thing is a very low hours 1300cc Ford industrial water cooled 4 cyl engine. It has complete electronic distributorless ignition and very efficiently burns propane. It has a low oil & water temp shut off and the throttle has a three position toggle , presets are 1000,1450, 2300 RPM.
It also has a very heavy duty cooling and charging system and a industrial air filtration system . It drives a 2 stage Hyd system that has a primary hydrostat that puts out 25 GPM and a secondary pump that puts out 12 GPM.

This is a very compact power plant that I was told made between 40-55 HP.
A good friend of mine was the one and only service tech to ever touch this thing and it has had the oil changed ever 100 of it's 1400 hours.

We bought it for $2500 bucks from the large warehouse where it spent it's entire life (1994 to present) when they upgraded to a indoor/outdoor model

I would like to get $2500 for it and I could deliver it in a 200 mile radius of Cincinnati for a small fee.

I am open to offers as long as they are serious!

Thanks , Jeff

If this is in the wrong section sorry!

Back