CAD at it's finest

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Mall 6 is basically done, so I took it out back for some nicer pics. I just love this saw. It's my favorite 2-man saw, based on styling and cosmetics.

1213154800_uB5eg-L.jpg

1213157634_wsh6R-L.jpg

1213154132_RcUoV-L.jpg

1213152575_sicjD-L.jpg

1213155453_43gW2-L.jpg

1213153395_4xLot-L.jpg

1213156352_ot5r9-L.jpg

Yeah, just push the bar higher, why don't you?

Snelling, the work you do is simply insane. Makes a guy like me feel like a lazy old hack.

Actually, I am a lazy old hack, which is why I feel this way in the first place! But at least I know my place in the world.

Congrats on a job well done; you should be proud for bringing back a piece of history.

Olyeller

Beautimous Maximus. If that is what is expected of my efforts in this whole "Vintage Chainsaw" fever I have............then I must apologize in advance for my poor effort.

I put the finishing touch on it for yah. LOL
Nice job. Definitely one to be proud of.

attachment.php

Thanks for all the kind words guys. This one is extra special. It's a real pleasure to see it in this condition now. I'm just glad I have you guys to share it with. Otherwise, it'd be pretty boring.

I put the finishing touch on it for yah. LOL
I may have to put a set of tassels on there:)

That is pretty cool, How many rpm does that thing turn? & whats the chain, 404? or bigger?
Operating RPM is only 4,500 RPMs. 404? Hardly. Try 3/4":clap:

What is that dripping out of that red round thing? :jester:
Don't even go there!! I'm scared to death to put fuel in it now:msp_scared:

Back