Campfire Wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was burning some limbs in a slash pile yesterday--cough cough and got to thinking why not burn the inch and bigger stuff during summer camping. Rather than throw them around with the Barbie Saw or even Old Sparkless-- those saws throw small wood around, even in a sawbuck. I can burn off calories with a hand saw or use a jigsaw. The branches can be dragged to the shop. I'll put the chunks in an open box and it should be ready to go.

Lots of camping trips are coming up, maybe earlier than normal because of our mild winter. In fact, if things don't go back to normal, campfire season will be short because there will be a ban due to fire danger. We can still camp though.

if things don't go back to normal, campfire season will be short because there will be a ban due to fire danger. We can still camp though.

We all do it but drinking beer while sitting around the propane heater just isn't the same. :nofunny:

Back