Can i change my bar length.(on my chainsaw)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nezbuilt

Reaction score
I have recently completed a full rebuild of my poulan 3314 includeing match porting,polishing of ports and piston crown plus modifying muffler.I am very happy with the improvement in performance allround especially the throttle response.I would like to know if it now possible tl convert this 14" saw to a 16"?Does it have enough power/torque to run it?

I have recently completed a full rebuild of my poulan 3314 includeing match porting,polishing of ports and piston crown plus modifying muffler.I am very happy with the improvement in performance allround especially the throttle response.I would like to know if it now possible tl convert this 14" saw to a 16"?Does it have enough power/torque to run it?

you can, being only 33cc is it's downfall a 16" bar maybe a little hard on the saw but it should handle it ok
get it's bigger brother saw the 42cc there everywhere for about $40 (sometimes free) just keep an eye out

Latest posts

Back