• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Cannon 28" Duralite"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are a Cannon Super Dealer, the easiest way to get what you are looking for is an email to [email protected] with your model saw, length, gauge and pitch you are looking for and anything special like a lite bar, milling bar, carving bar, racing bar, etc.
thanks
Dave

We are a Cannon Super Dealer, the easiest way to get what you are looking for is an email to [email protected] with your model saw, length, gauge and pitch you are looking for and anything special like a lite bar, milling bar, carving bar, racing bar, etc.
thanks
Dave

Greetings Dave! Thank You, I received correspondence from a party here, and there may be hope.

p.s. I came extremely close to purchasing your 500i R last night, if that's you! I unfortunately just ordered this 462?!?

Did you get it, Did you get it, Did you get it, :lol: .

No sir, I replied to the link & still don't know if what may be available soon is spoken for. I'm motivated however!!! Not only to own, but the local dealer here wanted to see one, with the hopes of displaying it for a while!!! So, I'm hoping so!!!!

Latest posts

Back