• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Carlton Chain Sharpener (Tecomec)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TGM40ford

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
First apologizes to everyone who tried to contact me back in December, things just got away from me.

Ok, wife said stuff's got to go, no room left.
I have a brand new never used chain sharpener from when I worked at Carlton Company. We sourced these from the Italians , Tecomec who also provided them to Oregon. It has never been used and it is all complete except for grinding wheels, dressing stone, allen wrench(s), plastic spark guard(never saw the guard used in a dealers shop ever). Currently Tecomec I believe sources their grinders out of China, (either complete units or parts and assemble in Italy) but this one was made in their Italian plant before sourcing
Also going with it is the GS Automatic chain sharpener, which I tried to sell earlier
So looking to get $150.00 plus freight for the pair, any interest or offers

Attachments

• carlton sharpener IMG_2452.jpg
    carlton sharpener IMG_2452.jpg
    590.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Sharpener 2 IMG_2453.jpg
    Sharpener 2 IMG_2453.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Chain sharpener IMG_1843.jpg
    Chain sharpener IMG_1843.jpg
    744.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Chain sharpener IMG_1844.jpg
    Chain sharpener IMG_1844.jpg
    925.7 KB · Views: 1
  • chain sharpener IMG_1845.jpg
    chain sharpener IMG_1845.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 0
  • chain sharpener IMG_1846.jpg
    chain sharpener IMG_1846.jpg
    840.4 KB · Views: 1
  • chain sharpener IMG_1847.jpg
    chain sharpener IMG_1847.jpg
    704.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Chain sharpener IMG_1848.jpg
    Chain sharpener IMG_1848.jpg
    741.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok it is going to take me some time to get this packaged up, I have lot of irons in the fire today.
But will confirm once I weigh it out and get box dimensions.

Yep, it's all good, I'm actually traveling and won't be home for a week or more, so no big hurry. Let me know whenever you get it figured out, I can pay you almost anytime from almost anywhere.

Ok changed internet provider today and in the process of changing 3 phones to a different provider so I got my hands full right now.
If anyone else is reading this that is why I have been slow to respond on the wedge pouches.

Jay I know it has been awhile but finally got crap worked out. Are you still interested at $150 for the two units and $50 freight

Well the 348 never made it into the car (mistake) so it is sitting on the floor with a 4 speed standard tranny.
The car got an LS1 with 4 speed auto.
I got talked out of putting the 348 in because everyone says it is a truck motor.
But this one is built by a speed shop in Denver and has $4K worth of parts and mods in it.
Now I need to sell the 348 with the 4 speed

So finally got everything boxed up weighs 29 pounds, so I'm insuring it also
$150 plus $50 freight
Email is [email protected]

Well the 348 never made it into the car (mistake) so it is sitting on the floor with a 4 speed standard tranny.
The car got an LS1 with 4 speed auto.
I got talked out of putting the 348 in because everyone says it is a truck motor.
But this one is built by a speed shop in Denver and has $4K worth of parts and mods in it.
Now I need to sell the 348 with the 4 speed

So finally got everything boxed up weighs 29 pounds, so I'm insuring it also
$150 plus $50 freight
Email is [email protected]
If sending PayPal I would appreciate friends and family so I don't pay the fees. I haven't cheated anyone ever and don't plan too since I have way more stuff to sell and a persons reputation is everything.

The 348 was a truck motor, but in that '59 El Camino the 315 hp version moved it along pretty good. The car magazines called it a "factory hot rod".
I sent your money and I sent it friends and family. I trust almost everybody until they give me reason not to and I've had pretty good luck with that approach.

Ok heading to UPS.
Since I haven't travelled southern OR, how close are you to Roseburg?

Attachments

• Dan-Hansen---Label.pdf
    32.7 KB · Views: 0
Real good friend of mine and customer lives west of Roseburg, he runs a company fixing harvester bars and selling chain to the operators, Timberland Enterprises. He had a great shop and really knows metal , bars and chain.

I've been to his place but haven't caught him at home. He lives right up against that last range of hills in the picture.
Evidently you are still engaged in the cutting attachment business.

Latest posts

Back