Central NY (Upstate) Climber looking for Job

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozy365

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a possibly long term job as a weekend and summer climber in Central New York (Syracuse area). I could begin weekend work anytime and would commit to summers for the right boss. I have a part time tree company that I may be dissolving this May. I am an occupatonal therapist and I am looking to change to school based therapy during the school year. I am the most dependable worker you haven't hired yet and I want to learn more. I have my own health insurance and tree insurance if you want to treat me as a subcontract to see if I fit with your organization. I have already tried Michael Grimm and Bartlett and they are not interested. (I don't have a cdl)

I climb DdRT and spurs. I have my own equipment and saws and I have bucket truck experience. I don't know a ton about climbing and rigging, but you won't have to show me a third time.

Let me know, but I bet some of you guys would like to be home before sunset this weekend.

Thanks
Todd

I am trying to find a long term employer. I am more than happy to start dragging brush for someone on the weekends and in the summer. I have some climbing and rigging experience, but I am not going to replace your primary climber anytime soon.

I am looking to dissolve my own company because I would rather be working in trees/around trees than trying to run a start up.

I am trying to learn more from experienced folks. My ideal situation will be to climb or ground long term on weekends and summer, while I pursue occupational therapy during the school year.

I have tried the running my own business bit; all I want is to work with trees.
PM me or what ever and I will by the pizza and beer while we talk about possibilities.

If I am way off with this post, let me know and I'll drop the thread.

Latest posts

Back