Looking for Contract Climber in Charlotte, NC

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BowlesGarden

Reaction score
I am an Estate Manager for a large property (20 acres) here in Charlotte. It is a botanical garden and a private home for my employers who enjoy the outdoors and see themselves as stewards of the land. Our arborist we contracted has passed away and we are in need of an arborist from time to time to maintain our trees' health and safety. Our last climber worked here many days a year. A traditional tree company is overkill for us as a chipper and chip truck can not access 90% of the property. Ground work would be limited as we have experienced ground crew to clean up and assist with rigging. We need general dead wooding, takedowns, and pruning. We are looking for a contract climber with insurance. The pay will be commensurate with experience and the fact you have workers compensation insurance. If you are in the Charlotte area I would like to hear from you.

I am an Estate Manager for a large property (20 acres) here in Charlotte. It is a botanical garden and a private home for my employers who enjoy the outdoors and see themselves as stewards of the land. Our arborist we contracted has passed away and we are in need of an arborist from time to time to maintain our trees' health and safety. Our last climber worked here many days a year. A traditional tree company is overkill for us as a chipper and chip truck can not access 90% of the property. Ground work would be limited as we have experienced ground crew to clean up and assist with rigging. We need general dead wooding, takedowns, and pruning. We are looking for a contract climber with insurance. The pay will be commensurate with experience and the fact you have workers compensation insurance. If you are in the Charlotte area I would like to hear from you.
I'm from around the charlotte area. If you would like to discuss this in more detail privately, upon availability, then please do.

Latest posts

Back