Chain saw collection (Conifer) CL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShoerFast

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Morrison Colorado, at the base of the Rockies
Local CL ad

Almost all of the saws in my display are running machines and There is about 30 or 40 or more old saws for parts or reconditioning. Poulan,McCulloch, Stihl, John deere,Allis chalmers, Homelite, David-Bradley, Montgomery Wards, Jonsereds, Skil, Remington, Mall, Indian, Craftsman, Olympic, Sachs-Dolmar, Husqvarna, Echo, Wright. Also lots of n.o.s. Stihl, Homelite and McCulloch parts. Brand new bars still in the boxes. Omark 1/2 in chain, Fifty year old Oregon chain, Files and misc. tools, all new and in boxes. A Peerless chain grinder in perfect condition motor is even reversible. Lewis mfg right angle gear box with handle for chainsaw NEW, old files, handles oregon chain breaker and pin press, quart cans of antique oil, My collection is pretty extensive and individually listing each item would be very difficult, so PLEASE feel free to call with your questions, searches, or bids on any item listed or not. Also a brand new ms880 Stihl with 47" bar. The chainsaw collection comprises approximately 70 saws and there are many more than the pictures illustrate. Thanks Tina@Aspen Park Small Engine 720-260-0157 Tuesday through Friday 9-6 or Saturday 9-5 Hear is a link to see it all.
http://picasaweb.google.com/APSELLC/ChainSaw?feat=directlink

I have talked to these guys and they have some nice stuff though they definately prize their stuff as their prices are what I would consider high market value unless they are all tuned up/bar&chain and ready to go. The 797 Mac is the real prize imho.

I have talked to these guys and they have some nice stuff though they definately prize their stuff as their prices are what I would consider high market value unless they are all tuned up/bar&chain and ready to go. The 797 Mac is the real prize imho.

Hoss, Tina is shipping the 5.2 Craftsman out this morning to me. Fair price for a maybe parts saw. We will see how bad it is when it gets here, but like I say if it ends up just for parts, its still ok.

Hoss, Tina is shipping the 5.2 Craftsman out this morning to me. Fair price for a maybe parts saw. We will see how bad it is when it gets here, but like I say if it ends up just for parts, its still ok.

Yeah I talked to them about that saw before they had sold it. At the time they thought it was a craftsman 3.7. I guess someone told them what it was. I did think that the price on that one was very fair. It looks nice good luck with it. Those are some strong saws.

Anyone need me to take a look at something let me know?

I'm not far from Conifer.

Never meet them or have I done business with them, I'm sure their going to try for top $buck for everything, we all would.

They sure do have a pile of saws!

Yeah I talked to them about that saw before they had sold it. At the time they thought it was a craftsman 3.7. I guess someone told them what it was. I did think that the price on that one was very fair. It looks nice good luck with it. Those are some strong saws.

Well lets just say the price got a little more real once the investigation was done. Like I say, this might end up only being for parts, but that makes it still worth something.

I was interested in the 2 Daytons as well but didnt really get that deep into them. He said one was a good runner.

New to this website...Thanks to all involved

Hello, Brian and Tina from APSE. First I would like to say thanks to Darin for the website and it's information, we're finding there are more saw enthusiasts and collectors than we have ever known because of the internet. Secondly thank you to ShoerFast for posting the ad we have on our vintage saws, really appreciate the help and at any time if you would like to come up just to check the shop out you are more than welcome to do so, it's always nice to meet other saw people. In response to some of the comments about the pricing on the saws mentioned as being expensive, the ones that are a little expensive is because we have made running, cutting monsters out of them as they should be. The xl-100 circular saw is so close to brand new the original blade does not have the Homelite lettering on it worn off or damaged, also that saw is a good tool up here for construction workers without electricity. All items listed for sale will be disclosed fully as to condition, we are a repair facility and do not need to misrepresent anything. the parts saws will be sold as such and the ones with good spark and compression and good condition are restored to running, cutting order. We are proud to say that we do good work here and our reputation is excellent. So again we say a sincere thank you to all and let us know we're more than happy to help. Brian and Tina @ APSE

Model correction

The Mc saw pictured is not a 797 it is actually a 790, and the xp-1100 and the xl-100 are still available Thanks Tina @ APSE

Are the Jonsered RS45 and 075 Stihl still for sale. If so what are the prices? Also what were the price on the 1100 and the circ saw. Sorry its been a month since I called and I only remember the 797/790 for sure.Thanks.

saws

The jonsered is sold and it is a 111 super, and the Stihl is actually an 051 and it is also sold. So Hoss I tried to send you a PM but i can't get it to work correctly can you please email me at [email protected] I can get that to work ok for me and we will be happy to help you, Thanks Tina @ APSE

Jonsered brush cutter

The jonsered brush cutter has good spark and good compression have not tried to make it run yet but we can and it has the original shoulder harness as well. Thanks Tina @ APSE

The jonsered brush cutter has good spark and good compression have not tried to make it run yet but we can and it has the original shoulder harness as well. Thanks Tina @ APSE

Sounds nice. I don't mind rebuildin a carb. What do ya want fer it?

brushcutter

Older machines such as that one usually require fuel lines, carb kit, fuel filter, and plenty of TlC. we would consider an offer on this one, But would rather discuss pricing via Email or Pm but cannot get the Pm to work correctly so please [email protected] email me. Thanks Tina @ APSE

Back