Chain saws can truly be an addiction........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BIGBORE577

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Now, I thought I had all the bases covered! I've got the O23C, 260Pro, 440Mag. and the PS-9010. Today I came across another NOS Stihl, this one is an MS360Pro. I could probably get it for under $400.00. I'm actually trying to justify it's purchase/existance. I guess to those that don't understand, there is not explanation possible. To those that do, none is necessary. That, or I seriously need a 12 step program!

saws

I know where your coming from!Since I'm disabled and not supposed to be near a chainsaw.(nerves in hands and feet are dead)I have a pretty good collection I can't cut as long as I used to, but I got 14 cord in the yard.But I'll sit there and wax the saws! I had to give up 2 of the 3 things men like.I'm sitting here drinking ice water, and the second one I won't tell you about....Got a light?
Ed

Under $400.00 is only a guess at this point. But I got the MS440 for $449.00 OTD and the 023C for 170.00 OTD and they were both NOS. I only figure it might be in this range. Then again he might tell me to take a flying leap for trying to hog all the good deals. I guess I'll find out soon enough. I'll find out, if I pass, I'll give you a holler.

Hello, My name is Steve! I'm an addict.

I am addicted as well. On ebay brand new Jonsered 2156 for $ 300.00! Could I pass this deal up? No.

I am way past the justification process.

Steve128 said:
I am addicted as well. On ebay brand new Jonsered 2156 for $ 300.00! Could I pass this deal up? No.

I am way past the justification process.

Welcome to the club and site..We have group support here at Arb.site..

Hi, my name is steve. I have a problem....

I started out with 2 husky 365's and a 55 rancher. Sold that years ago...

I now have too many saws. I have off of the top of my head only counting running saws...

5 Huskys

3 stihls

3 dolmars (one is red, one is blue and one is neon green, seriously)

and a Tanaka branded Makita top handled saw

Then there is the project saws...

4 Stihls
3 huskys
1 dolmar

And a couple ebay saws in there to boot!

Like I said, my name is Steve and i have a Problem.

did I mention, my real love in life is for Mustangs? :laugh:

-Steve

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Andy.............. I just started out cutting firewood needed a decent saw, so I bought one. Next year I had bought a bigger one, makes work a little easier, right? Then I bought a smaller one, for tree trimming and the like, makes sense, right? Then I found one at a garage sale, too good of a deal to pass on, right? Then I NEEDED the pole pruner, of course, right?......................................... I think I have a problem, but I don't want to stop!!!!!!!!!!! AS cannot seem to help me here, I just want more!!!!!:help:

sawinredneck said:
Hi, my name is Andy.............. I just started out cutting firewood needed a decent saw, so I bought one. Next year I had bought a bigger one, makes work a little easier, right? Then I bought a smaller one, for tree trimming and the like, makes sense, right? Then I found one at a garage sale, too good of a deal to pass on, right? Then I NEEDED the pole pruner, of course, right?......................................... I think I have a problem, but I don't want to stop!!!!!!!!!!! AS cannot seem to help me here, I just want more!!!!!:help:

But we did help you with the smoking thing...

sawinredneck said:
You'd think ya all had insurance policy out on me or something:buttkick:
Andy

I'll be right there with a few others too! I don't foresee this problem going away anytime soon. :rock:

You guys really have a problem. Mine's under control. Yep, under control.

Hey, if you buy that Stihl for $400 and don't like it, I'll give you $200 for it, but you will have to pay the frieght....:biggrinbounce2:

Mark....denial IS a virtue.

Back