Yard Sale 350, 371XP, Franken-044

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a Good thought on the Control pedal, I'm really wondering If this thing is SOO antique that it's been totally phased out for grinding/polishing---The other deal is the "Weedwacker-like" shaft in a flexible housing from DUMORE costs over 100$ for like a 3 foot long drive shaft! not cheap, and realistically, for 2-300 and change I can buy a pretty high quality 1/16" to 1/4" collet capable 0 to 45,000 rpm handpiece that uses about 2 cfm and can be used for Root Canals or Replacing rivets on the Golden Gate Bridge!
So, Does anyone want or need a "Dumore Kit"? I've got $5 in it so far, and if somebody wants it, I'll eat the Fin and send it for the cost of shipping!

SomeBody? Anybody? ...Should I call "American Pickers?" ....I think I need to start a new post with Pics the lovely collection of 044's, 440's and whatever the other parts carcasses may be--I think I've got a busy week ahead---I may have enough Good parts between all the skeletons to actually resurrect a running 4.4 cubic inch class FrankenStihl--Notwithstanding the one pictured above! I will have to buy a few parts, but looking at what a new 441-M-tronic or whatever they call it, I'm thinking these old Dogs may have a second life awaiting them....

Back