Chain vise Christmas lottery

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Reaction score
I have one of my chain vises and want to give it to a deserving member.

There has been a lot of interest in this over on the Christmas thread so I will do this lottery style. If you would like a vise, reply and add to the list. Upon completion i will have my daughter draw from a hat and I will announce the winner. I will cover shipping to the lower 48.

This is the most fair way I see to do this.

40dde7dc2221a70bbb0bea06ccd1e61a.jpg

Please don't pm me just add your name to the list and re post. I will pull the list at 8 pm on Dec 16 and will have my daughter draw a name there after and I will post the winner!

If you already have a vise please decline from entry so that someone that doesn't have one has a good chance to win one!

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

I would like to be added to the list Please

Merry Christmas.

cant get it to copy and paste :(

btw..... these vises are the stuff, the real deal guys, i can hand file my best useing these vises......
did 3 yesterday dirty and toasted... hard on the saw but easy to keep dead on in the vise... thanks for your fine vises Mike

Maybe Philbert will come along add his name and make a nice list!

I will try! COPY the list, PASTE the list into a reply, and add your name at the bottom. (Please check to make sure I added everyone up to now).

blsnelling
skippysphins
BugaBoots
DexterDay
Hanniedog
hsell
Red97
Nitroman
Freakingstang
Tpope
acutabove
likesaws