• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgb84

ArboristSite Operative
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Hey Everyone - I have a few chains left to clear out.. lets get em gone!

4 carlton 28 inch 93 dl .050 3/8 chains. They're all skip with 3 semi chisels and 1 full chisel. $30tyd

5 72dl 3/8 .050 chisel half skip husky chains. $30tyd

2 Oregon lgx 20" full Comp chisel chains. $25tyd

They all have very little use and have prolly 75-85% life left.

I'm open to offers but i think these are fair prices. If you don't please send me a pm and we'll visit about it.

I also just found a 72dl .325 .050 husky h21 chain that is like new. It sawed a few cookies and is still factory sharp. $15tyd

DTI -20k Tach - wireless or wired with wire/alligator clips included. This thing has been used a couple of times to check my tuning jobs and is in immaculate shape. $75 tyd obo

"
Hand Held Tachometer TECH-TACH TT-20K Product Overview Wireless service tachometer for all gas engines. Can be used with harness. Max RPM recall. Programmable pulses/rev. Fast update time. 9 volt replacement battery. Measures engine RPM on trucks, tractors, automobiles, lawn mowers, generators, etc. Works on a variety of GAS engines. Programmable pulse/rev. Never needs calibration. Use Wireless or with a wire.

• Reads Engine RPM up to 15 inches (35 cm) from the ignition wire
  • ON and MODE Button Turns off automatically
  • Display Window protected with Lexan film
  • Displays up to 20,000 RPM with a 10 rpm accuracy
  • Engine RPM is updated every .5 seconds
  • Large Display for easy readout
  • Shielded antenna lead for “hands free” operation included
  • Replaceable 9V Battery included
  • Weather Proof housing including protective “rubber” casing
  • Can be set for single and multi cylinder engines, 2-cycle and 4-cycle
  • Maximum Recall of RPM
  • Complete Operating Instructions included
  • One year warranty."
20151020_200600.jpeg

Everything is sold except for :

4 carlton 28 inch 93 dl .050 3/8 chains. They're all skip with 3 semi chisels and 1 full chisel. $30tyd

Let's get em gone folks !!

Latest posts

Back