Chainsaw brackets for truck (PIC Heavy)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually built a few scabbards like they use in bucket trucks to mount on my tractor. i havent mounted one yet but it should work good. nothing worse then not having a good place to put a saw on the tractor

my saws wont fit into my toolbox and putting them in the cab wont happen (interior is nicer than most cars).

I know that feeling. My wife has been yelling because my Fusion leather is covered in bar and chain oil and sawdust from hauling my saws around in her car all summer...Bob

How about a nice extended alum bumper for the front with alum treadplate on the top with 2 or 3 saws lashed to it. :chainsawguy: ...Bob

yeah after we had the baby a few months ago we decided it was time for a bigger family vehicle. me and my wife did all of our traveling in my 04 rubicon. we bought my 4 door F150 and havent looked back but the truck is seriously nicer than most cars and i cant bring myself to ruining it already.

Latest posts

Back