Chainsaw Chaps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

applevalleyjoe

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of SWEDE PRO 40 inch long 9 layer chaps or its STIHL counterpart? I hear that STIHL may no longer offer the 9 layer for sale. Appreciate your input. Thanks.

Even though I only stock the 6 layer Stihl chaps I can order the 9 layer if I wish. Check with your local dealer for them. Welcome to the site. Like myself you can learn alot.

Chaps Extender....

SwedePro lists a "chaps Extender" on their product list that adds 12" to the waist of chaps.
That will surely get you up to 50"

Belt Extenders

Stihl and Bailey's both carry 12" belt extenders for chainsaw chaps. I've seen others on the web but can't recall where. Not an issue for big guys like us.

Swede Pro Chaps

lcso10 said:
Even though I only stock the 6 layer Stihl chaps I can order the 9 layer if I wish. Check with your local dealer for them. Welcome to the site. Like myself you can learn alot.
:

Icso10, sent you an email inquiry. Thanks. :clap:

WHAT IS THE REASON FOR SWEDE PRO THER ARE LOTS OF CHAPS
BAILEYS CHAPS ARE AVAILIBLE WHITH BIGGER WAIST SIZES
applevalleyjoe said:
Does anyone know where I can purchase a set of SWEDE PRO 40 inch long 9 layer chaps or its STIHL counterpart? I hear that STIHL may no longer offer the 9 layer for sale. Appreciate your input. Thanks.
:cheers:

Latest posts

Back