chainsaw lady

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lloyd Poff

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does any know if the chainsaw lady still sells homelite parts? She hasn't been online since last year. A few years back she listed the oil control valve part A01147 as having many in stock. I would love to buy that part new.

Does any know if the chainsaw lady still sells homelite parts? She hasn't been online since last year. A few years back she listed the oil control valve part A01147 as having many in stock. I would love to buy that part new.
Not sure when but she passed away a while back.

Joyce was a fine lady and very knowledgeable about Homelite chainsaws. She and her husband had a Homelite dealership in the 1950's-1960's and, after he passed on, she kept up the dealership for a while, then sold parts for early Homelites and many other models clear up until her passed away in January 2022.

She was one of those persons who enrich the lives of those around her. Although I never met her in person, we communicated for years by email and written letters. I treasure the letters I have from her. May she rest in peace.

Leon's chainsaw repair and parts mostly Homelite but he does have parts for other brands. Check out his YouTube channel also.

Leon's chainsaw repair and parts mostly Homelite but he does have parts for other brands. Check out his YouTube channel also.
Thanks to all who have replied about Chainsawlady passing away. If she is looking down from Heaven I know she will be pleased to see how much she is missed by all who communicated with her. May she RIP.

Latest posts

Back