Chainsaw Pants Sizing Advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baritone Jones

Reaction score
Hey Guys! First time posting here so let me know if there is a more relevant forum for me to ask my question. So my boss is going to be buying a few pairs of chainsaw pants for me and asked me to do some research on what brands might have saw pants in my size considering I have pretty long legs. I wear a 32w x 38L and wrangler cowboy cut slim fit jeans are my go to, if that's at all relevant or useful. Through the digging I've done so far I have had no luck finding any brands that offer saw pants in a 38" inseam so I wanted to see if any other long legged individuals with experience buying saw pants could give me a lead on any saw pants that tend to run long or would be likely to fit me. In the past I have tried on a pair of saw pants advertised as a 34" inseam that were a lot closer to fitting than I had expected, so perhaps they tend to run a bit long anyways I just wouldn't know which brands to look for. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Stihl's Dynamic Protective Pants will go as long as "36 and should be long enough when wearing boots.

Back