• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell CHAINSAW PARTS - YOU NAME IT I'VE GOT IT

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having good results on my order (payment sent July 25)-----not a lot of communication and still no parts yet. Seller claims they were "return to sender" once. What are the chances they have been lost in shipping twice. At the VERY least expect SLOW service. Shipping?----never provided any tracking when asked. It is a small package from PA to NE Indiana. Seller claims vacation delay but there must be more.

This is NOT the way deals should go on Arborist Site.

I'm not sure if this post is even allowed, so please delete if it is not.

I've got piles and piles of says - that I need to cut back significantly.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I've got it or not!

Thanks!
dolmar 119 brake band

Give it up. He hasn't logged in since Sept. 1st. All he did for me was lighten my wallet, lucky for me it wasn't a lot of $$$$$.

I see that now since reading glasses through some of the pages, thanks for the heads up. The search continues....I can find any thing else for an 08s except that dang top cover, lol.

Post a "want to buy" in the trading post , someone will get to ya eventually. good luck with the search for your part. and welcome to the site! :clap:

Thanks, and yeah I posted last night actually and am waiting to hear back from a fella on a top cover. There's also a small engines swap and sell coming to my area in about a week, maybe will find a parts saw or a project saw as well there.

I'm not sure if this post is even allowed, so please delete if it is not.

I've got piles and piles of says - that I need to cut back significantly.

Let me know what you're looking for, and I'll let you know if I've got it or not!

Thanks!
Husqvarna 550xp cylinder?

I'll be checking this thread every day, and making a list of things to look for. I'll get back to you guys in no specific order; just as I come across things.

It gets hectic at times here to say the least.

@Mattyo - I'll snap some pictures tomorrow. It's scary.

-Nick
Need a course thread clutch for a 266 se new or used thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back