check valve on walbro wte 802?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cory9584

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I'm in the process of cleaning the carburetor on my ms260 and noticed a small brass hole under the back of the needle lever. Is that just another passage or is it supposed to be some type of check valve? Whatever it is, it's clogged solid.

I'm in the process of cleaning the carburetor on my ms260 and noticed a small brass hole under the back of the needle lever. Is that just another passage or is it supposed to be some type of check valve? Whatever it is, it's clogged solid.
If your talking about needle valve you should be able to see through hole on other side which ahould have a screen on it

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I don't have any pics of it right now. It's not the needle seat, it's underneath the tail end of the needle lever. It's a small piece of brass with a hole in it, pressed in the carb body.

I have never seen one under the folcum that I can remember, but most carbs., not all have a brass check value in them and it has a floating plate in it for one way fuel flow. Tom

that's what this is starting to feel like to me now that it's somewhat scraped clean

Latest posts

Back