Cherry Down

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres some good wood there!

You want rain, here ya go, cyber foot of rain, on the house SPLASH!!!! We gots plenty....NOW...most of the time in mid summer it droughts bad. Also coincides when I can get in and pull the most wood out, oh ya, looking forward to go cutting and hauling at 100 degrees....

Rain

You want rain, here ya go, cyber foot of rain, on the house SPLASH!!!! We gots plenty....NOW...most of the time in mid summer it droughts bad. Also coincides when I can get in and pull the most wood out, oh ya, looking forward to go cutting and hauling at 100 degrees....

It looks like the system that caused some flooding in the south will come in tonight, I don't think we'll get what we need but it will help out.

Bone dry up here in northern NY.

System

That system y'all speak of dumped 6 inches of rain here over the course of 36 hours. It's just tinklin here now. Y'all might want to get out the life boats n waders!

The last I checked they called for half an inch at the most for tonight, after that I'm not sure.

We did get some rain but not enough to matter, it looks like the next two days are our best chance for a good rain.

I had planned on splitting more Cherry & Beech, still have a bunch by the splitter then more up front that is stacked in rounds.

View attachment 294361View attachment 294362View attachment 294363

Back