• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Chevy Kodiak C4500 4x4

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave1960_Gorge

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Got a buyer for the truck; no longer available.

Selling this Chevy Kodiak C4500 4x4 dump truck, great match with my Bandit 1390XP 15 in. chipper I am also selling. Plenty of power to tow the chipper up grades with chips in the box. 2007 6.6 L Duramax turbo diesel 4x4, bought it from a dealer in PA in March 2017 with 29,384 miles for $42,961 plus financing. 41,838 miles now. Has had a rebuild of the front end, including 4x4 front axle housing assembly; I mangled it by hitting a guardrail on a narrow bridge at about 15 mph towing the chipper, which locked up the front right wheel by the protruding wheel studs (no damage to frame). Runs great, cab like new inside and out; powerful heater and leather seats. Dump is battery powered. Steel flatbed; I added a plywood chip box. New front tires, going to replace the rear dual tires soon. Turbo units have been replaced, fuel tank professionally cleaned and coated, new fuel lines. I can supply the repair records for the fuel tank, turbos, and front end (these cost around $12k). $30k?

Attachments

• IMG_1060.JPG
    11.9 MB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back