Chipper for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomstree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
2000 Woodchuck 14" self-feeding chipper, 115 HP John Deere Turbo Diesel, 1389 hrs. Only needs oil change and new set of knives. Original owner, in-service full time for 3 years, been using as backup for last 2 years. Regular oil changes performed every 100 hours. Asking $12,000. Upgraded to an 18" Chipper.

Last edited:
No, some guy was to suppose to come look at it, but turned out to be a no-show. Thought I was asking a reasonable price considering how much it cost me new. Hard to sell without spending a fortune in advertising.

Awesome! Just got to watch out for the exhaust by vinyl siding - it's underneath the machine instead of on top. Use to horizontal rollers, this one has vertical rollers - amazing how many less jams there are. Just have to watch out putting in soft wood sideways. The opening is 18 x 26 vertical. It comes with a hefty price tag but well worth it compared to the cost of wood disposal around here. The more I can chip - the better off my bottom line is!

Latest posts

Back