christmas books

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imagineero

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi All,
was looking at getting myself a couple of christmas presents and thought I'd put it out there to see if anyone had something to add to the list. I usually do a once a year buy up of books from amazon US to Aus because (as usual) these things cost 3 to 4 times as much over here, and I can usually get them quicker from amazon as well (!). Most special interest books aren't stocked items in aus, so the bookshop orders them from US just like I would, only they usually wait until they have enough books on their chopping list which equals big delays.

fundamentals of general treework Gerald Beranek
tree climbers companion A.M Leonard
professional timber falling Douglas Dent

professional timber falling seems to be out of print, only used copies available, so i guess i'll have to get one of those. I had a look at 'forest trees of australia' in my library today for about 20 minutes, way too technical for me so I don't think I'll be getting a copy. Any other books I ought to add to my stocking?

Thanks,
Shaun

"on Rope" is a little dated but is still an excellent reference for anyone who works on a vertical rope. It is hard backed and full of useful info. I got mine from Amazon for $10 used but in excellent condition. For $10 you can't go wrong.

Back