Tree Morphogenesis book delivered free for Christmas

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tree Morphogene

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a book for all you Arborists in training and it evolved from the training manual that I created in the early 1990's to train up my guys to recognise and understand tree morphology and to perform Reduction Via Thinning (also known as Simulated Wind Pruning)

Well that book is available as a free download from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day so please grab yourself a copy with my best wishes.

You will find links from TreeMorphogenesis.com (E-book page) or search your local Amazon store for "Tree Morphogenesis book 1 Reduction Via Thinning Theory". If you don't have a Kindle, you can download a Kindle for (your device) app that gives you a Kindle browser window. Kindle works well for this book because of the various links to resources on the web that you can browse and then return to the text.

You will find some new and unusual perspectives on tree architecture that you will not find anywhere else. It is written in plain English for tree owners but delivers new technical insights into trees that are designed to be applied in a day to day tree care work setting.

I would really like feedback from any readers so grab your copy and see if you find it as thought provoking as others have and tell me how it grabbed you or ask questions. Then if it has meaning for you, I will be making some unusual announcements to subscribers on my website in January 2014.

All the best, David Lloyd-Jones

Last edited:
Have you looked at it yet Jeff?

Anyway, another update and an opportunity for any who haven't already, to get their own free Kindle version (this Friday).....

Tree Morphogenesis first edition, pre-launch offer

I’m very pleased to announce that the first edition of “Tree Morphogenesis book 1 Reduction Via Thinning Theory” just arrived at our office.

Until the book launch we would like to offer you a chance to get your own copy for just £25 plus Postage and Packaging. That boils down to £30 in the UK and £40 to the US (and the rest of the World) including P&P costs.

We will be making the Kindle version available as a free download on Friday the 10th of October as part of the promotion of the new printed first edition so if you would like to satisfy yourself that this book really contains valuable and entirely applicable insights into trees, their sympathetic management and even their subliminal effects on the human brain, please read the free Kindle version first.

The new printed version is subtly updated from the Kindle edition but we do intend to update that in the near future which means that anybody who has downloaded it, will get an updated version from Amazon as they become available.

So if you would like to read the Kindle version for free put Friday the 10th of October in your diary now (and please do tell your friends) but if you would like to own one of the limited number of first editions of the printed book, just send an email to [email protected] and we can send you a Paypal invoice or you could send a cheque in the post (to the address below).

If you are in any doubt as to the type and quality of the insights that I present in this book, just read the reviews at the bottom of the Amazon listing page and try the free Kindle version first. After all, the KIndle version contains many web-inks which can be accessed directly from the Kindle version without typing out web addresses. For readers of the first edition, those various web-links have been placed on a page on www.TreeMorphogenesis.com for convenience so that anybody reading the book with a PC at hand can make the learning experience more diverse and as convenient as the Kindle version.

I hope that you enjoy learning new and unusual practical insights into tree morphology and their sympathetic management.

David Lloyd-Jones

(0044)1565 621234 or (0044)7795 314202

9 Lowland Way, Knutsford, Cheshire, Enland, UK, WA16 9AG

Latest posts

Back