Tree Morphogenesis book 1 - free deownload - seeking feedback

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As part of the pre-launch offer for the large format printed version that just arrived at our office, the Kindle version will be available for free download on Friday the 10th of October 2014.

To see the pre-launch offer for the first edition in print, register on the website or send a connection request to me on Linkedin.

Trees have given me amazing things and the Tree Morphogenesis project is how I am just beginning to repay the huge debt that I feel.

The insights that I present are new, unusual and will enhance your experience of trees through understanding. The methods that I have chosen to deliver these insights are also new. So if you have a detailed message for your clients, for your prospective new clients and for your peers, you could use the Tree Morphogenesis project model as a way to effectively communicate with all three groups. You might just improve tree care by doing so but you will probably differentiate your business from your local competitors as a direct result.

There are lots of reasons to read this book but the best reason has to be the ways that it might influence how you do what you do in trees every day. Bold words I know but I'm challenging you to read it and give me grief if I fail to deliver.

The thing that interests me is that you claim to want "peer review" of you material through this thread but it's not free (with the exception of a few days per year). Any scholarly article I've ever used has always been free, always. You keep asking for input and the largest amount of input provided this far was problems gaining access to it. Not everyone on here is tech savvy and understands how to DL an app then use it to get your book. If you need to cover the cost of publication I understand but at what point do you call a duck a duck? If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck and quacks like a duck for a year then it's a duck. I personally think at this point any feedback provided will just stimulate discussion in here and not change your current publication in any way. But I suppose you need material for your next book right..? Sounds like you qualify for sponsor status...

Hi Marshy

Feedback could easily prompt me to change the current publication and the beauty of Kindle is that anybody who gets a copy (free or bought) will the opportunity to accept or decline updates including any amendments, as I upload them.

Book 2 is already scoped out and I am in process of putting that together and need no new material.

I am putting my life's work in front of you and I am asking you if you will read it because I hope that you will like it and gain from reading it.

Best of all, if I'm wrong, I will endure your taking me to task on the details although in my heart I am hoping for constructive discussion about the various threads in my research that would benefit from other Arborists research and input. There is a mountain of work still to do.

Ask yourself this... If reading my book would give you interesting and relevant things to intrigue and inform your clients with, would you invest those hours?

If the answer is yes, please download your copy and read it, .... just in case.

Latest posts

Back