• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna T540xp PRICE REDUCED! lightly used, 16" bar, $500, 4 Chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave4610

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
For sale is the Husqvarna T540xp saw that I bought in December from Gamka in New Jersey. I've run 3 quarts of Husqvarna pre-mixed ethanol free fuel through it so far and have decided I don't like Autotune saws. Included is: T540XP saw, 16" Techlite bar, 1 Husq semi-chisel chain, 3 Stihl PS3 full-chisel chains, 3 Husq felling dogs, replacement side cover, plastic bar cover (not pictured), 2 hand grip sizers, cold weather cover thingy, scrench, Torx wrench and owners manual. I had a receipt, but I can't find it. I just emailed Gamka to see if they can email me one. If they do, or if I find mine, it will be included also. The Husq chain and one of the Stihl chains have been sharpened once with a grinder. There is one new Stihl chain and one used, but sharp Stihl chain. The saw is in what I call very good condition, that being said, it is used. Please look closely at the pictures, I have tried to capture any flaws with the saw in them. The reason for the replacement side cover is due to the corner of the original cover being cracked during shipment to me. Somehow I managed to derail a chain as can be seen on the aluminum chain catcher and behind the side cover. Also, on the saw, there is a homemade felling dog modeled off one from an MS310. I made it from too thin of metal, as one of the teeth has bent on me, but it would serve as an excellent pattern to cut out a new one, unless you like the cute little Husky ones. There are some tree sap chunks from a pine tree on the guard/brake lever, inside the side cover and on the front of the saw. There is some scuffing in front of the pull cord and on the front of the air cleaner area, left of the handle. I tried to get it in the pictures, but it didn't capture very well. The price is $550 including shipping. If you happen to live close, and wish to come pick it up, I will subtract the shipping cost from the price. I live in Portage, Indiana. Payment will be via PayPal or locally with cash. I will ship via UPS Ground. I also uploaded a video of the saw in use on youtube. Don't laugh at me too hard. The link is: http://youtu.be/sszJoEYZ74U20150410_163726[1].jpg 20150410_163803[1].jpg 20150410_163814[1].jpg 20150410_163833[1].jpg 20150410_163905[1].jpg 20150410_163919[1].jpg 20150410_163938[1].jpg 20150410_163959[1].jpg 20150410_164013[1].jpg 20150410_164124[1].jpg

Just got a copy of the original receipt from Gamka, it will be included in the sale. Also, the premix fuel was purchased with the saw, to double the warranty.

Does the $500 include shipping? I can buy a brand new one tomorrow locally for 579.31 from a semi-local dealer is why I ask (and am darn close to doing so)...

Yes, it includes shipping. Sorry I took so long to get back with you, I've been out of town visiting family this last weekend.

For sale is the Husqvarna T540xp saw that I bought in December from Gamka in New Jersey. I've run 3 quarts of Husqvarna pre-mixed ethanol free fuel through it so far and have decided I don't like Autotune saws. Included is: T540XP saw, 16" Techlite bar, 1 Husq semi-chisel chain, 3 Stihl PS3 full-chisel chains, 3 Husq felling dogs, replacement side cover, plastic bar cover (not pictured), 2 hand grip sizers, cold weather cover thingy, scrench, Torx wrench and owners manual. I had a receipt, but I can't find it. I just emailed Gamka to see if they can email me one. If they do, or if I find mine, it will be included also. The Husq chain and one of the Stihl chains have been sharpened once with a grinder. There is one new Stihl chain and one used, but sharp Stihl chain. The saw is in what I call very good condition, that being said, it is used. Please look closely at the pictures, I have tried to capture any flaws with the saw in them. The reason for the replacement side cover is due to the corner of the original cover being cracked during shipment to me. Somehow I managed to derail a chain as can be seen on the aluminum chain catcher and behind the side cover. Also, on the saw, there is a homemade felling dog modeled off one from an MS310. I made it from too thin of metal, as one of the teeth has bent on me, but it would serve as an excellent pattern to cut out a new one, unless you like the cute little Husky ones. There are some tree sap chunks from a pine tree on the guard/brake lever, inside the side cover and on the front of the saw. There is some scuffing in front of the pull cord and on the front of the air cleaner area, left of the handle. I tried to get it in the pictures, but it didn't capture very well. The price is $550 including shipping. If you happen to live close, and wish to come pick it up, I will subtract the shipping cost from the price. I live in Portage, Indiana. Payment will be via PayPal or locally with cash. I will ship via UPS Ground. I also uploaded a video of the saw in use on youtube. Don't laugh at me too hard. The link is: http://youtu.be/sszJoEYZ74UView attachment 418505 View attachment 418506 View attachment 418507 View attachment 418508 View attachment 418509 View attachment 418510 View attachment 418511 View attachment 418512 View attachment 418513 View attachment 418514
Is the 540xp still available

Back