• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CL 066 mastermind

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J. Talley

I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hey guys, there's a mastermind 066 with bar and a few chains. This guy is trying to get 850 for it. I don't think he really understands what it is. Either way it's in Denver, I found it searching chain saw.

Yep, that's the one. There's a thread for that?
yep, check the link, next post up. It's nearly addictive - and thanks to your post, I have fallen down the craigslist rabbit hole of Denver. Blows my mind there are that many decent saws available there. it takes nearly the entire state of NC to put together such a big list.

i may be wrong, but i do think randy puts those stickers on saws that didnt get the full molestation, he rebuilds a lot of saws (bearings seals etc) without any cylinder porting. Could very well be that its only had a muff mod and tune/limiters trimmed.

Back