• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Clearing Bow Bar for Homelite

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimC.

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
looking for a clearing bow bar for Homelite 26 LCS thanks

Well if you believe that then heck I can run a 4 minute mile
What was impossible 200 years ago can be done today, 200 years from now, new bionic legs, you would be able to run that easy.

The way 3D printing and metal working is advancing, that rare bar or part, just print it. Nothing is impossible, we just won't live to see it.

What was impossible 200 years ago can be done today, 200 years from now, new bionic legs, you would be able to run that easy.

The way 3D printing and metal working is advancing, that rare bar or part, just print it. Nothing is impossible, we just won't live to see it.

Do you have a 3D printer?

I want a 4D printer.......

No. Wish I did though.

What do you want one for? They are fun to play with but plastics will always be done through injection molding. As a unit to build a model they have a place but in production I cannot see a reason to use them. I know in the last 12 months they have made some good advances in source material but still a long ways to go. A 3D printer using ferrous material is basically going to be a MIG welder on roids

It is amazing how far off track my thread has gone Still looking for clearing bow bar thanks

It doesn't matter I am not up on what types where made nor do I remember which one my grandpa had that I used in the early 70's

It is hard to find any bars with the old Homelite pattern you need period. And most are 24" and under. They may never have made a bow bar in that pattern.

Jim
Regardless of content, any response bumps your post to the top where someone might notice it....................
Dave

Well said

Are you wanting a wide tip or narrow style bow?
I bought a nos homesite narrow style awhile back.
Dave

Dave that saw takes a very unique bar mount. It is somewhat similar to a Disston 101 mount

To answer the original OP, well I do have a clearing bar, but wasn't sure what saw it fits. ( didn't know when I put it up) After digging it out and doing some checking, it's not a Homelite bar. Still don't know what it fits, but it's old...... It' in .063 gauge.
676234979e0c5aa55f31c70dd54d2f96.jpg

93d890ac1bc227ee1c5872cf48d20aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer the original OP, well I do have a clearing bar, but wasn't sure what saw it fits. ( didn't know when I put it up) After digging it out and doing some checking, it's not a Homelite bar. Still don't know what it fits, but it's old...... It' in .063 gauge.
676234979e0c5aa55f31c70dd54d2f96.jpg

93d890ac1bc227ee1c5872cf48d20aac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That won't fit the old, scratch that, ancient style Homelites.

Latest posts

Back