• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Clearing out 084 parts... Thread #3 - Misc. Bits

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've accumulated a small pile of 084 parts and realized it's time to let them go. This third thread is for misc. parts. If you're interested in making a purchase or have questions please PM me. Some of these are all small parts & easy to figure shipping on, so it is included in the price. Others will depend on the box I can find and where you're located.

I try to keep prices fair. If you truly don't think what I've listed is fair just PM me and let me know what you think a more accurate value is. Payment is to be via PayPal Friends & Family or the buyer pays the 3% fee if they want to pay via Goods & Services. All items will be shipped USPS.

Item #14 - Handle cover & throttle components - $20 shipped
Item #15 - PTO side AV buffer set (buffers/caps/screws) - $18 shipped
Item #16 - Clutch cover (cracked) w/ large bucking spike - not sure what to ask on this one . . . make offer...
Item #17 - Tank housing with handle cover and (plastic) throttle components - $75 + shipping

Pics to follow...

Latest posts

Back