Climber needed--British Columbia

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenline tree

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Vancouver tree sevice company needs an experienced and reliable climber.
Must have full knowledge of all aspects of tree care.Production falling experience would be an asset, as land clearing jobs would be part of your position.

hi i'm a contract production faller in the penticton area if you get in a pickle for a faller in this area i've travelled in your direction as far as sunday summit i am certified and self employed you can contact me if you want. I'm pretty busy but you never know maybee you will need someone for a short time in my area someday , i'm most comfortable with trees up to 4 feet and ground up to 60% app 16yrs of experience. I work with little to no supervision I fall , skid,buck , climb, load and have some excavator and heal boom experience. I currently own 2 cat 518 line skidders in good working order.

Greenline-I saw your add in the newspaper weeks ago, I wondered why you need a production faller in Van.. I have worked on lots of land clearing jobs in the GVRD (holy screaming treehuggers batman) usually me and a guy with a hoe, 225Cat/EX200 size, with a thumb. Big yellow/orange wedge!! It ain't falling with a hoe, thats cheating. Wradman-tree service outfits down there pay no where near what you are used to, don't do it unless you are hurtin for jake. You sure sound like you could deck a lot of wood in a day, down there people do not say "good job" they just freak when they wood on the ground.

Wradman-I lived in Mission untill I moved to the Charlottes last summer. I know Penticton, Merritt, Kamloops, Vernon etc. there is real nice now and in fall and winter, but the heat kills me.

heat

yeah it gets hot here but most of the time when it's hot in town i'm high enough in the hill the heat is not near the same is this how the chat is done on these threads
charlots big sticks up there eh I drive to vernon/coldstream tommorrow (handfalling) big block up there yet 52 hectares

Back