Climber Wanted in FL

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Treeman14

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I need a first-class climber for full-time work in west central Florida, USA. Ideal candidate will have a valid Class A or B CDL, highly skilled in technical rigging for removals and fine pruning for tree health. Certified arborist preferred. Ability to clearly communicate with customers and fellow workers. Responsibilities to include job supervision, training, safety, and driving.

Benefits include excellent pay (up to $25/hr or more for the right person), fully paid health insurance benefits, paid holidays and sick days, paid vacation, paid on-going training and seminars, relocation expenses.

We are a highly respected top quality tree service in business for twenty years and on the verge of expansion.

We will also need reliable ground workers and climber trainees in the near future.

Call Brett at 813-997-9770 or e-mail [email protected]

Or send resume with references to 3915 Misty Court, Land O Lakes, FL 34639

That sounds mighty generous, MB, for an employee...add in the benefits, that is better overall than I pay my guys...as slob that I am, I dont offer any bennies.

you said relocation expenses does that include from the uk:D please say yes:blob2:

Originally posted by blue
you said relocation expenses does that include from the uk:D please say yes:blob2:

Ummmm, how much luggage can you fit in a canoe?

Seriously, I was figuring around $500 for relocation allowance.

Latest posts

Back