• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

closed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the OP is for real, and not our beloved B/A, he'd be an idiot not to buy skippys saw, if in fact, he's really for real, looking for a 372............

I kinda liked the ole B/A myself, he made me laugh alot of times..
What is b/a? Bad ass I'm assuming. Lol

Thanks for all the help and interest guys. Forgive me for being cautious but 850.00 dollars is a lot of money and I want to feel confident in what I am spending my money on. I have spent my entire life building and racing cars and extensively modified and reliable rarely occur in the same sentence. However, from what I have been reading this may not be the case with chainsaws. Another contributing factor to my decision is my ability to buy a brand new 372xp for 650.00 through my job. Due to my lack of experience this decision is tough for me to make.

Thanks for all your input.

the saw you can buy for $650 is an xtorq 372xp. The saw Chris has for sale is a mint OE 372xp. Not apples and oranges.

Latest posts

Back