Clothing- Dangerous Shirtz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheTreeSpyder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
i'm finding some of Jp's and Sherrill's shirtz dangerous to wear. i also find this situation to be being very sadly perpetuated by both of these otherwise safety concerned/teaching parties.

The 2 that i like and tell the best story of a side of life few see are the "Yoga Shirt" from the 1 size fits (sm)-all spring collection of the ensemble, and Sherrill's 'Tree Worker's Convertable' (never knew anyone else called topping that! Like this universeal connection.).

Those are the 2, this is the problem. Noone outside of the breed understands 'em on your back! They have to be taken off or turned around to show and tell the story with enthusiasm of what is going on and what is meant, what the joke and what the seriousness is about; to share all that we live everyday. Obviously wearing them frontwards and not taking the shirt off to show someone at Hooters (unless the waitress returns the flavour); is the wiser choice, especially time wise. But, (and Sean i've already addressed this to JP) then unless i breathe hard and almost hyperventilate i can't see over the dang tag! i consider that a hazard!

So i guess, that for JP for and all his efforts can't consider this situation until he clears the last offering................ brutha's! So,Sean mightn't it be neater to 'show off' the story, create the conversation (or aren't you concerned about my social life?) by having that super pic on front?

Maybe i'll eventualy make a special one for you, front and back printing on small shirts <g>.

It is an economy of scale thing. You can only get so many, and certain sizes sell faster.

And , as I hace said every time you've whined, I asked several times over a couple weeks for requests and suggestions. No feedback, so I guessed.

You just decides to chime in after I got them printed up!:D

Maybe I can get you a bunch with Hop-Zing on the front. Oh, that would cost extra.

Ex-Ast-MB2.gif

These motifs strike me as a little too testosterone laden. Who needs John Wayne with a chainsaw?
Where is the love and respect for tree climbing as an art, science and physical exercise? I get that so clearly from much of Bryan's art. What do you all think?
Oh and where's the 100% cotton. What are your preferences there?
God Bless All,
Daniel

i think JP likes his self portrait at 14, so ya better watch out! It stands kinda like a charrachatuire of what it takes to get a job done, actually to me it is funny!

The other 2 i referred to aren't quite like that, in fact are climbing orientated, and lend a view that few see--------- from the top; they tell their own intense story; if you understand 'em! JP's offering with the yoga shirt, shows this guy clinging to this huge spar he just topped, after calculating the setup to orchestrate a safe topping of this monster, and facing death and injury off like Evil Knevil (only for less and more often); a voice comes from the ground, about the importance of moving a vehichle so someone can hamper off to yoga practice to stay fit and not be bored. Kinda wants to make ya say "Hey (lady?), ya need some exercise and not be bored, grab a rope and follow me!" Of course being the customer, that wasn't said and the crew probably had to move everything with such an urgency, they coulddn't even send a drink up to the waiting , finger tapping climber clinging like an insect to the massive spar that jsut tried to shake him off like a tick. Personally, i kinda like it!

Sherrill's offerring shows a guy rigging a massive top to itself and the spar is kicking back and forth in a slight blur, the detail of the half hitch to running bowline etc. is all there, lanyard above the pulley, climbing belt, even handsaw! And the 'take the top down and go for a ride-tree worker's convertable' line is great. i've said stuff like that and never thought anyone else did! Next i'm gonna have to get a new knot shirt (pic. on front.........), they have changed to rigging a top too, some of the most dangerous, calculated stuff we do!

I am very enthusiasstic about what what it takes to calculatedly face off what we do, these simple pix bring that to people in some of the most intense moments , and still with some comedic charracutuire, that is quite some range to gather that between the 2 points! Yet this tree stuff is so intense, that facing it off with good humor is probably about the only way to make it!

So, anyway, to even hope to get all that across to anyone but the brethren, to really get the message accross, and show the awesomeness of those jobs, i just thought that pix on the front should be considered some time.

i sure hope everyone else supports our sponsor, and also, has conciously chosen (and enacted) to buy some of JP's shirtz too, he does a lot around here, has a good product and has stuck his neck out, put his butt on the line (heck that should tip any scale write there!); besides, i need my 38% for this promo!

Cannot be me, I was a spinddly youth. Got out of boot camp I weighed in at 166# at a full 6-9 tall. Now I'm around 250#.

Never had that much chest hair either...

Yoga%20vector.gif

Latest posts

Back