collectors only...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No that is just plain cool and rare that it comes with all of those attachments. It is amazing to see how innovative Stihl was even 40 years. They all ways have their thinking cap on. It will take some serious dough to win that auction.:dizzy:

Of course the last few minutes of bidding is the most important, but with only 20 hrs. to go I am suprised that the bidding isn't much higher. I'll bet that he wants a LOT more than the current bid.

Of course the last few minutes of bidding is the most important, but with only 20 hrs. to go I am suprised that the bidding isn't much higher. I'll bet that he wants a LOT more than the current bid.

And he will get it to....:)

yeah.. I called and tried to get it cheap without the auction, but... ;)

It might go cheaper than normal - bad time of the year. If I was a seller, I'd have waited until after thanksgiving.

yeah.. I called and tried to get it cheap without the auction, but... ;)

It might go cheaper than normal - bad time of the year. If I was a seller, I'd have waited until after thanksgiving.

What about the boat motor attachment?

Wife read, ebay is getting out of the auction business.......just BIN.
and you will only be able to pay with Pay-Pal.

Gary

it's a nice item for sure, especially because everything is new. The brush cutter attachement and earth drill are fairly common over here, I have seen them several times, but not new of course.

if I were a dealer....hmmmmm.:)

theyre gonna be waiting a while.....

ended yesterday $1225...

That is more like what I was expecting to see. I would have liked to see the bid increase curve on this one.

Are you implying that I should have checked the auction before firing off my glib witicizm.:dizzy:

Latest posts

Back