Companies standing behind their products

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grandriverrat

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I purchased a Fiskars X27 over two years ago and absolutely love it. While splitting with it a couple of weeks ago the handle broke close to the head. I went to Fiskars website and filled out a warranty claim and showed them a picture of my broken one. Just received a new one in the mail yesterday at no charge. Got to love a company that stands behind their products like that! It usually makes me a customer for life.

I purchased a Fiskars X27 over two years ago and absolutely love it. While splitting with it a couple of weeks ago the handle broke close to the head. I went to Fiskars website and filled out a warranty claim and showed them a picture of my broken one. Just received a new one in the mail yesterday at no charge. Got to love a company that stands behind their products like that! It usually makes me a customer for life.

Ames good too. Had the epoxy break on a splitter and they sent a new one.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk

I wonder if fiskars would stick a new handle on the old head, perhaps for some bucks? Shame to waste a good head.

US Stove's customer service has treated me well in the past too. Thought I had the thermostat switch going bad in my furnace and they had me a new part in two days no questions asked.
Ha when I dealt with them they were rude and a pathetic excuse for a company. I will never give them a single penny.

Always good to hear something positive about a company's response to a customer. Nice job Grandriverrat!

It works both ways, however. Customer support and consumer brand loyalty. Abuse of a company's generosity can quickly get out of hand. Puts the company in a tough situation, and the end result is usually a company that is no longer in business or has been sold to someone who will make an inferior product in order to maintain the bottom line.

My 1 1/2 yo MS362 got replaced by an MS362 C-M due to the fact that my dealer was unable to correct the fine dust intrusion into the carb. Thank you Stihl!!!!

that's something you don't hear of these days, glad to know they stand behind their product. If it is straight grained and frozen I really enjoy using the x27!

Strongest splitter is the one with triangle head that is welded to bar but it sure gets heavy after a while. I made a tire/splitter block and it saves the handle and picking up pieces. Saw it on youtube. I can split a half dozen pieces just circling the splitter block and don't have to bend over all the time picking up pieces.

Adrian steel is another great company. I bought a used truck box with a broken hasp/handle and no keys. I called them and told them the situation. I had replacement keys and a new handle in 3 days

Latest posts

Back