Company name

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uh huh, and chances are to stay affordable he compromises on quality too, which is also theimpression that name would give me

I now purposely avoid any companies who seem to be banking on the "A" thing. Also, after having worked for one, I now avoid companies (tree care, mecanics, doctors, etc.) with words like "best" or "quality" in them. It seems that they often aren't.

love
nick, who used to work for Best Quality Tree Service

Some names you may want to avoid: - Affordable Service, Best Price TS, WackMasters (No offense to uncle TED), Hackers Tree Service, The Tree Guy, Monkey Biz, Out On A Limb Tree Service, The Under-Cutter, End of The Rope Tree Service, Luckies Tree Service, Last Chance Tree Care, The Tree Ripper. Or anything that just sounds dumb!

chances are whatever name you decide on 6 months down the line you're going to hate it anyway
so i say go with crap cutz

I liked the one MonekeyPuzzle mentioned - The Tree Amigos!

Arbor Barber :p

Your trucks could be painted with the red/white/blue spirally spinny things that barbers have outside their shops!

Trees Company?

love
nick

well in the old days surgeons /doctors practised blood letting as a cure ,they used the barber to do the cutting cause they had sharp cut throat razors..the red stripe outside a barbers showed he offerd that service

Fayetteville Tree Surgeons? Try using a name that includes whatever county you live in, or state. Georgia Tree Care?

Real Grunt

How about something botanical but with real grunt!!
" Apical Dominators"
:D :D :D :D
Hey Loppa I was "Tree Wise Men" for a while now I am "Treemenders Tree Care".
Target Market is the key..and delivering what you promise.

How about something simple like "A&T Tree Service" or "T&A Tree Service" or "ANTO Tree Service" or "TOMANDY Tree Service"
Let me know if you need any promotional items like pens, or magnetic buisness cards, my wife sells that kind of stuff.

Toneman said:
How about something simple like "A&T Tree Service" or "T&A Tree Service" or "ANTO Tree Service" or "TOMANDY Tree Service"
Let me know if you need any promotional items like pens, or magnetic buisness cards, my wife sells that kind of stuff.

haha what are you selling

Latest posts

Back