Complete Tree service

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why? Are you them? Have we heard of you? Are you a complete Tree Service that offers complete tree services for those who want their trees serviced completely. What makes you complete?

Or is this a tree service you want to know something about? Or do YOU want to know what constitutes 'complete' tree service.

Has the global community of online arborists ever heard of this company?

What is this about Complete Tree service that you really want to know?

Tree Machine said:
Are you a complete Tree Service that offers complete tree services for those who want their trees serviced completely.

You know, we had a bull that would "service" our cows. If this company does the same thing to trees, I'd be curious about them too.

Sorry TM, just the way you said that cracked me up.:laugh:

Ha, ha. I'm a farm kid myself, grew up around horses. When we 'serviced' a mare, or more correctly, when the stallion serviced the mare he didn't have pruning and deadwooding on his mind.

In college I worked for an equine (horse) veterinarian. He would collect the, uhh, the horse ummm OK, sperm. We would ship it all over the world. A hottie mare was set up kind of as bait, the stallion would get up on two and get busy with his one. The veterinarian would move into the zone of action, hooves a flyin, and place this, how can I be subtle with this....? an artificial mare vagina.

Sperm, artificial mare vagina.... do ya think I could possibly be making this up?

OK, so the stud is doing his studly deed into the artificial mare vagina, the mare she's all hot wondering where's the action and the Vet is just trying to stay in there long enough til the stallion's hooves quit flailing and his eyes start that drowsey look. A successful collection. Not so successful for the mare.

One time the vet had the stallion properly fooled, but he popped out at a most critical moment. We called that a premature evacuation.

Being serviced. Servicing your clients. This is a really important lesson in proper sentence structure. "I can't service you for three to four weeks, ma'am, but when I DO service you, it'll be a servicing you won't soon forget."

:hmm3grin2orange:

You get me started, Beowulf.....

?

They are a tree service co. out of Toled,Ohio.I was tring to find out more about them and also wondered if they might be on AS.They have alot of storm damage trees to get rid of.

as seen in Jackass two

Tree Machine said:
Ha, ha. I'm a farm kid myself, grew up around horses. When we 'serviced' a mare, or more correctly, when the stallion serviced the mare he didn't have pruning and deadwooding on his mind.

In college I worked for an equine (horse) veterinarian. He would collect the, uhh, the horse ummm OK, sperm. We would ship it all over the world. A hottie mare was set up kind of as bait, the stallion would get up on two and get busy with his one. The veterinarian would move into the zone of action, hooves a flyin, and place this, how can I be subtle with this....? an artificial mare vagina.

Sperm, artificial mare vagina.... do ya think I could possibly be making this up?

OK, so the stud is doing his studly deed into the artificial mare vagina, the mare she's all hot wondering where's the action and the Vet is just trying to stay in there long enough til the stallion's hooves quit flailing and his eyes start that drowsey look. A successful collection. Not so successful for the mare.

One time the vet had the stallion properly fooled, but he popped out at a most critical moment. We called that a premature evacuation.

Being serviced. Servicing your clients. This is a really important lesson in proper sentence structure. "I can't service you for three to four weeks, ma'am, but when I DO service you, it'll be a servicing you won't soon forget."

:hmm3grin2orange:

You get me started, Beowulf.....

There was a scene in the latest Jackass movie, just like the one you describe. Ends with one of 'em:censored: ..............I won't ruin it for those who havent seen it.

Back