contract climber seeking work on East Coast

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
going to road tripping to VA next week I think, going to visit some guys on the way. anybody want a short term drinking buddy?

Sure bro, come on up. lol If I have work then I'll use you but I can't guarantee anything.

Originally NOT Posted by treeslayer
going to road tripping to VA next week I think, going to visit some guys on the way. anybody want a short term drinking buddy?

Sure bro, come on up. lol If I have work then I'll use you but I can't guarantee anything.

not coming to drink, but work and see my kids.:dizzy: and I don't like being misquoted.

not coming to drink, but work and see my kids.:dizzy: and I don't like being misquoted.

I was just inviting you up for a coupla beers, bro. Relax.

Plug it in. Like I said, I don't have a big work load now, but ya never know.

I thought it was a pretty smart joke but possibly in subjective poor taste. I think I could use a short term drinking buddy though.

actually i was hoping to get off the jobsites a little more to find more work. if i took someone on they would spend most of their time in the bucket, but would need to be able to climb when necessary. what part of ct are you from?

Back