• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Craftman 5.2 project (poulan 5200)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupedoggy

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This is a sears 85cc made in the USA by Poulan but red color. I just got it and wiped off the grease. It has spark and fired first pull after squirting fuel into the carb. It is all here including the filter. The bar and chain is 20 inches of cutting length. Some on the forum have asked for a project saw of over 70cc well here it is. Find out what an old "thumper" was like. Great compression and all there. Should be an easy project as I see the fuel line is off the carb. How about $100 plus shipping? This saw is heavy and postage will be steep.
If you have a poulan missing parts these will interchange with 5200 and 5400 I think. This is a reed valve saw and typically had more power per cc that a piston port. Factory Muffler Mod and loud.
5.2 craftsman 001.jpg5.2 craftsman 002.jpg5.2 craftsman 003.jpg5.2 craftsman 004.jpg

This is a sears 85cc made in the USA by Poulan but red color. I just got it and wiped off the grease. It has spark and fired first pull after squirting fuel into the carb. It is all here including the filter. The bar and chain is 20 inches of cutting length. Some on the forum have asked for a project saw of over 70cc well here it is. Find out what an old "thumper" was like. Great compression and all there. Should be an easy project as I see the fuel line is off the carb. How about $100 plus shipping? This saw is heavy and postage will be steep.
If you have a poulan missing parts these will interchange with 5200 and 5400 I think. This is a reed valve saw and typically had more power per cc that a piston port. Factory Muffler Mod and loud.
View attachment 817918View attachment 817919View attachment 817920View attachment 817921
Dang

I'm considered essential, which while still have a full time job, and am grateful. may not be the safest in these times. My babysitting is the mentally ill, druggie, and assorted homeless passengers that get on my bus. Kinda like Russian Roullete, just wondering when my time up to bat is with this virus.

Back