• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CRAFTSMAN ROPER 3.7 BOLT-ACTION POWERSHARP CHAINSAW

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supercharged86

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello Friends, I have available for sale a mid 60's (I believe) Craftsman/Roper 3.7 Powersharp with 17" bar and original style Oregon Barracuda Powersharp .325 chain (although fairly worn down). Saw is clean and overall good condition for it's age; it has new Tygon fuel lines, fuel filter, Tilly carburetor rebuild kit and original style air filter. Saw runs good and pulls 165psi compression. Also present is the Powersharp stone and mechanism although not entirely sure how to use it so I didn't try it. The only significant damage other than expected worn paint is a crack in the plastic air filter cover. Thanks for looking. $200 plus insured shipping.

Attachments

• DSC06239.JPG
    DSC06239.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 51
  • DSC06241.JPG
    DSC06241.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 48
  • DSC06243.JPG
    DSC06243.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC06244.JPG
    DSC06244.JPG
  • DSC06242.JPG
    DSC06242.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 39
  • DSC06237.JPG
    DSC06237.JPG
Hello Friends, I have available for sale a mid 60's (I believe) Craftsman/Roper 3.7 Powersharp with 17" bar and original style Oregon Barracuda Powersharp .325 chain (although fairly worn down). Saw is clean and overall good condition for it's age; it has new Tygon fuel lines, fuel filter, Tilly carburetor rebuild kit and original style air filter. Saw runs good and pulls 165psi compression. Also present is the Powersharp stone and mechanism although not entirely sure how to use it so I didn't try it. The only significant damage other than expected worn paint is a crack in the plastic air filter cover. Thanks for looking. $200 plus insured shipping.

Back